Wednesday, November 25, 2015

REVIEW: {DOUBLE CAMPING HAMMOCK w/ Tree Straps} By Live Infinitely



Double Camping Hammock w/ Tree Straps
By: Live Infinitely



#liveinfinitely


This hammock is AMAZING! It's so much fun. I will be honest, I don't have exactly the best area, let alone trees to place the hammock. However, I made due with what I had and it all worked out perfectly. My kids and myself had a blast in it. 



It's super easy to put together. The bag the hammock is in is attached to the hammock. So when you're done using, you simply stuff it back in the bag. Super easy. The straps are in their own little carrying bag along with a rubber band to make sure that they don't get separated. The hammock comes with step by step picture directions for those of you that wouldn't know what to do, or for those that like to see what they are suppose to do. The straps themselves hold up to 200 lbs EACH. I myself am not the lightest lady in the world, and it held me up. So that gets tons of points from me. 



I would also like to point out that the first time I put it up I didn't look at the directions I just went with it. The hammock was a lot lower to the ground than I would of liked and it held both my boys. The moment I put all 3 kids in the hammock they were touching the ground. So I took it down and pulled out the directions. This time it was a lot better. I was able to get the hammock up higher, and the straps a lot tighter and where they should be. It was a lot easier. So I would highly recommend you looking at the directions before setting it up. 



I look forward to using this hammock more in the near future. It's wonderful to just sit in on a nice sunny day and read a book. Swing my kids in it. Just relax and have a great time. I absolutely love this hammock and all that it has to offer. You can even buy straps to use it in your house if you don't want it outside. The hammock is made of a material that will hold up to rain. When just laying in it yourself you can actually fold the sides up over above you. When my daughter is in it by herself she gets swallowed by it, it's quite entertaining. 






I give this product 5 stars! *****
I would also like to say that customer service is BEYOND AMAZING!!! 
 If I had a question or an issue they were right there to help me. I can't say enough about them. They are truly amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment